Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Arabian horse with Wreath

This is done in a Granite Stone finish, with or without the wreath. This particular horse was made for Heather. Thanks Heather! I really appreciate your business.
The sad story is that Heather bought the lovely Grey Arab(seen below). I packed it with bubble wrap, styrofoam and shredded paper and plastic and fired it off Canada Post. It arrived 2 weeks later, broken into peices. I could've cried. The insurance I had on it was for Loss only. Apparently, there is no such thing as insurance for breakage.
Heather and her husband have been awesome throughout the whole event. I am now offering this Granite Stone one as a replacement and I am sending it UPS this time and paying them to wrap it ( that is the only way I can get insurance for breakage) SOLD

5 Comments:

Blogger Minerva Jane said...

Hope it arrives safely!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Look at you miss blooger with another blog! Wow! Nice work !

What a frustrating story and event. Rats huh?

I a big supporter in using the Canada Post, but sometimes, you gotta use a courier. Sounds like a great solution though having them pack it. I will keep that in mind next tieme I send something fragile...

9:08 AM  
Blogger thehealingroom said...

Good news! The package arrived safely.
This time it would've been ok if it broke because I insured it for 300 smackers.

12:05 AM  
Blogger thehealingroom said...

Oh, and who are you calling a blooger Candy?!!

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, the horse arrived safely and it is so beautiful. My friends adore it. They have put it in a place of honor in their home! Thank you!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home